Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard: This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
Universal Mount: Action camera style mount, that fits most helmets and handlebars from 22-35mm in diameter.
Local 75 Front
- 2 bright LEDs push out 75 lumens
- 3 beam modes let you adjust light intensity and battery runtime for your rides
- Clear silicone side bezel amplifies side visibility on all sides
- Plastic injection body
- Tool free battery door allows for easy battery replacement
- 3xAA replaceable batteries
- Lumens: High 75, Low 40, Strobe 40
- Runtime: High 25hrs, Low 44hrs, Strobe 98hrs
Local 15 Rear
- Large lens power button is easy to turn on/off while pedaling or wearing gloves
- Replaceable AA batteries
- Lumens: High 15, Flash 15, Strobe 15
- Runtime: High 48hrs, Flash 95hrs, Strobe 108hrs