- Designed for use in deep snow and glaciated terrain, the Black Quickdraw Carbon Probe 300 is built with a light yet strong carbon fiber construction and features innovative CordLock technology. By utilizing a wiregate locking mechanism, the CordLock secures the ...
- With a shorter length ideal for lightweight tours, avalanche rescue practice and terrain with shallow snowpacks, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Probe 240 features a durable 6-section aluminum construction and a stainless steel cable. The Pro 240's ferrules make for increased ...
- Solid, all day, every day. Designed for the bell-to-bell rider who knows to get it while the gettin' is good, a poly shell is water repellent and durable, tricot lining is soft and warm, and a DK Dry™ insert bolsters ...
- The preferred glove of HOWL pro riders like Jed Anderson and Spencer Schubert, the Jed mitt is a best seller year after year. The clean stitching, ability to remove the wrist cords, and the quilted poly outer make it a ...
- The 2nd generation of the Kuzyk Mitt. This minimalist, high-end inspired mitt will get your through all of your back country expeditions. We have added extra insulation for those freezing cold days. This style is quickly turning into a team ...