- The Avid Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Shoes are symmetrical, for use on front or rear linear pull brakes.The slip-in design makes pad replacement fast and easy without requiring brake readjustments.
- Add Hayes D-Series Brake Rotor to your bike for consistent braking performance. The harmonic design of the rotor cancels out noise and vibrations while the 1.95mm thickness helps to dissipate heat quickly. From tight cornering to steep descents, the D-Series ...
- Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
- Snag a pair of these SRAM/Avid Code Code RSC Code R Guide RE Organic Disc Brake Pad Steel Back pads today. The organic compound helps reduce noise and disperses heat more effectively to give you the best riding experience out ...
- Cyclocross, adventure, or road: whatever your pursuit, their Force 1 HRD brake lever features their HydroR design, with superb ergonomics for better finger wrap. Enjoy seemingly effortless braking regardless of terrain or condition.