- Ditch the bulky bottles and grab yourself a Camelbak Chase Hydration Vest! With 1.5L water capacity you'll stay hydrated all day and the bonus of 2.5L of gear capacity means you can ditch that saddle bag too, while you're at ...
- All new for the 2023 season the Crab Grab Slap Mitt is the mid winter version of Crab Grabs highly rated Slush Mitt. With a waterproof Hipora® membrane and 3M insulation your hands are sure to stay warm and dry ...
- Dakine Thrillium Shorts are purpose build for chasing gravity whether that means jib lines or technical enduro trails. The burly 300g fabric design will shrug off any branch that tries to snag you when you are ripping through forested trails. ...
- Weekend epic or after-work hot lap, these women's mountain bike shorts are built to shred the up and the down with equal finesse. Lightweight four-way stretch build is backed up by double-stitch construction, creating an ideal combination of comfort and ...
- When trails are overgrown at the beginning of the season or if you're tackling a ride that demands extra protection, pants come in handy. The Tia Pant is designed for mountain bikers, with articulated knees that fit kneepads and elasticized, ...