- A tuning brush is a crucial part of regular base maintenance and conditioning. In brushing down your base before waxing to clean out debris, and brushing after waxing to bring back the structure of the base for an optimal ride, ...
- Let's be real, accidents happen when your ripping around the mountain, especially early season. So, when you hit a rock and still don't want to stop, reach for the Dakine P-Tex Stick. While it's no replacement for a proper base ...
- Add a little retro skate style to your board with Dakine's Rad Grabz. Decked with the Dakine logo, these soft foam rails easily stick to your board and add some cushion for grabbing your board in the park.
- Meet the truly revolutionary Phantom 2.0 Base Treatment from DPS. Imagine having endless glide without having to wax again and again. The unique technology of the Phantom allows the treatment to infiltrate the entire base and becomes part of the ...
- This is another piece of the Wend Wax Research arsenal. Wend NF ski and snowboard wax is, like all of our Wend offerings, non-fluro. This is for the good of the environment, but not to your skis' detriment. You see, ...