Are you ready to move into a leadership role as an Assistant Manager? Do you enjoy being in the outdoors and part of the outdoor community? We are in search of someone to join our team who is enthusiastic about all things action sports. We are looking for an individual with passion and knowledge of gear, and customer satisfaction. We seek someone with the drive to be a part of a team and a bigger picture working hand in hand with many like minded enthusiasts looking to better themselves and the people around them.
Being an assistant comes with a set of challenges and rewards. This individual is the ears and eyes as well as the liaison between employees, customers, and the store manager. 2nd in command and the manager's right hand man/woman. Expected to ensure productivity and accountability of all employees in the retail location. He/She is responsible for assisting in hiring, firing, and training; leading by example; and discipline when necessary. Ready and willing to handle any situation that arises internally and externally acting in the role of a manager in the manager’s absence. She/He will also be responsible for monitoring inventory and ensuring the stores cleanliness and organization. Essentially his/her duties are to support the manager as well as the employees, and to make sure the stores operate effectively, and that customers are one hundred and twenty percent satisfied; while having some fun in the process.
- 3 years experience in ski and bike industry
- Proficient in industry product knowledge
- 3 years customer service experience
- Some experience and knowledge of ski and bike service shop
- 5 years experience in outdoor activities
- Fluent in ability to multitask
- Communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Some knowledge of inventory management
- Deliver customer service
- Organize and clean retail store
- Merchandise inventory neatly
- Supervise and train employees
- Stand in for manager
- Evaluating employee performance
- Collaborate with management on employee and customer service issues
- Promote store merchandise and company product
- Understand scheduling and staff level needs
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the store to apply in person.