Do you like bikes as much as we do? If so, we’d love to have you join L9 and work in a field where you can live your passion.
We offer an extensive benefits package including service and sales training, paid time off, a generous employee bicycle purchase program, and future growth opportunities within the company. We are looking for individuals with at least two years of bike shop experience who would like to become a member of our service team.
We are looking for a:
- Positive attitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Desire to improve
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to prioritize
- Able to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
- Providing superior mechanical service.
- Completing all paper and computer invoicing associated with repair work.
- Ability to seek assistance from others when help is needed.
- Provide feedback to management for department and store improvements.
- Keep the service area clean and professional looking.
- Perform repairs within established time limits.
- Complete sales checks and accessory installs for sales department within established time limits.
- Assist sales staff with technical questions.
- Communicate directly with customers concerning necessary or suggested repairs.
- Create work estimates and manage special orders through the entire process
- Help the service team achieve their performance goals
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com or bring it to the store to apply in person.