Customer Service Representative
Woods Cross, UT
Do you love spending your days spreading your passion for all things bike and ski? Does sharing your in-depth gear knowledge give you the same thrill as cleaning a gnarly rock garden or hucking a 40-footer into some fresh pow? If so, we should definitely talk. We’re a fast growing omnichannel ski and bike retailer with 4 retail stores along the Wasatch front and a corporate headquarters in Woods Cross.
Our online Customer Service Representatives spend their days making sure our web customers have awesome experiences interacting with our brand, get the high touch help they need picking out the right gear, and that every order leaves our customers grinning ear to ear. To crush it in this role you’ll need to know bikes two ways from Tuesday, knowing a bit about sliding around on snow won’t hurt either, and your excitement should be obvious to every customer you connect with, whether it’s on the phone, through an email, or via chat. We’ve currently got a full time opening, the benefits are super legit, and L9 is a rad place to work.
- Extensive Ski & Snowboard Knowledge Preferred
- Extensive Bike Knowledge Preferred
- Proficient in industry product knowledge
- 5 years experience in outdoor activities
- Fluent in ability to multitask
- Communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Some knowledge of inventory management
- Weekend Availability Preferred
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org