Woods Cross, UT
Level Nine Sports is currently seeking an enthusiastic entry-level Accountant to assist with a wide range of finance duties including but not limited to:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Categorizing and posting transactions on QuickBooks Advance online
- Posting vendor invoices, inbox management, and vendor record management
- Purchase Order processing and matching to inventory records
- Preparing wire transfers, reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Recording e-commerce and retail customers transactions and adjustments
- Inventory accounting and auditing at warehouse and retail locations
- Assisting with month-end close, including adjustments, accruals, and reconciliations.
- Daily cash reporting
- General administrative duties
You will be working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with the potential to grow and develop professionally and within the Finance Department.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 1+ year in a prior finance function
- QuickBooks Online experience (preferred)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (required)
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- A keen interest in outdoor sports and recreation a plus!
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com