WOODS CROSS, UT
Are you a ski / snowboard / bike enthusiast in need of a job? We are looking for full time and part time employees to join our fulfillment team. We offer flexible schedules that are great for students along with great benefits like steep gear discounts, paid time off, use of company ski passes and more!
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare and complete product/orders for delivery to stores according to schedule (pick, pull, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Process product/orders accurately.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products.
- Inspect products for defects and damages and report any discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to fulfill daily warehouse operations.
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for fulfillment, and inventory re-stock.
- Ability to walk up and down ladders, carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items.
- Ability to perform warehouse maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Ability to safely lift boxes up to 65 lbs.
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Basic understanding of ski, snowboard, and bike product.
- Must have familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Must have good organizational, time management, problem solving, and team player skills.
- Must have accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have basic product use/knowledge.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment – not required, but helpful.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Awesome employee discounts
- Industry deals & pricing
- Health savings account
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.