warehouse receiving specialist
WOODS CROSS, UT
Are you a ski / snowboard / bike enthusiast in need of a job? We are looking for seasonal full time and part time employees to join our fulfillment team. We offer flexible schedules that are great for students along with great benefits like steep gear discounts, paid time off, use of company ski passes, bike share program, industry discount and others.
Essential Job Functions
- Process all incoming PO's and customer returns accurately and within the company's service level agreements.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products.
- Distribute product within warehouse both accurately and efficiently.
- Inspect products for defects and damages and report any discrepancies.
- Prepare and list used products for resale.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to fulfill daily warehouse operations.
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for fulfillment, and inventory re-stock.
- Ability to walk up and down ladders, carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items.
- Ability to perform warehouse maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Ability to safely lift boxes up to 65 lbs.
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Basic understanding of ski, snowboard, and bike product.
- Must have familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Must have good organizational, time management, problem solving, and team player skills.
- Must have accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have basic product use/knowledge.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment – not required, but helpful.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
If interested, please email your resume to [email protected]
COVID-19 Considerations: Level Nine Sports is following CDC recommendations along with increased cleaning and disinfecting guidelines.