If you are a skier looking for a part-time or full-time job with great perks and a fun working environment, we have the job for you. Join the L9 Sports team as a ski tuner at our Millcreek location to get your hands on all of the coolest new gear and wax it!
We offer flexible schedules that are great for students along with great benefits like steep gear discounts, paid time off, use of company ski passes and others.
We are looking for:
- Basic understanding of ski equipment.
- Ski tuning or tech experience preferred.
- Must have good organizational, time management, problem solving, and team player skills.
- Must have accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Waxing, sharpening, and scraping skis by hand and using Montana tuning machines.
- Use inventory/warehouse management software.
- Inspect products for defects and damages and report any discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Assisting several customers at once by balancing time
- Able to lift 35 lbs
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com or bring it to the store to apply in person.