- Best Seller
Phantom Glide + Application
This service is specifically for the application of Phantom wax by our trained technicians, utilizing a UV cure station, to skis or snowboards purchased through Level 9 Sports. Please note that this is not the At-Home Kit.
Kindly ensure that you only purchase this item if you have a ski or snowboard in your cart that you intend to have the Phantom treatment applied to. Be informed that if a ski or snowboard with the Phantom Glide+ application is returned, the cost of the Phantom wax applied to the equipment will not be refunded.
For any inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.
Meet the truly revolutionary Phantom 2.0 Base Treatment from DPS. Imagine having endless glide without having to wax again and again. The unique technology of the Phantom allows the treatment to infiltrate the entire base and becomes part of the base, so no matter what you hit you'll glide forever. Regardless of snow temperature, wear or tear, this base treatment will last the lifetime of the ski. It has a simple two-step process that involves two applications with an ultra-violet cure in between or if you are doing it at home you will cure via direct sunlight. Not only is it environmentally friendly but will also save you money in the long run. The days of having waxing parties with your buddies are over, it's one and done for the life of your ski or snowboard with the innovative Phantom 2.0 base treatment kit.
Application Included, only purchase this item if you have a ski or snowboard in your cart you wish to have the Phantom treatment applied to.
Permanence:Permanence breeds ultimate convenience. With PHANTOM, you apply the formula once at any point in your ski or snowboard's life cycle, whether new or used. It's that simple. PHANTOM's sophisticated, timed polymerization process permanently penetrates the entire thickness of the base material with powerful go-fast fluoro compositions designed to operate across all snow temperatures. Even when the ski or snowboard goes into a shop for stone grindings, the next fresh layer of PHANTOM is exposed - ready to glide.
Performance:Unless you are constantly waxing with correct temperature specific waxes, PHANTOM is faster across all conditions over time because its performance is consistent: you never suffer the glide degradation that occurs when conventional wax quickly wears away.
Environment:The innovation centers around the inclusion of glide-friendly fluorocarbon functional groups, but in a superior, new delivery method that renders them inert and harmless to humans, plants and animals. PHANTOM doesn't cause biological damage, and doesn't present any long-term environmental risks.
Home Application:PHANTOM can be applied by an individual with access to direct and consistent UV sunlight to activate and cure the formula. Ideally, this should be done during the Spring, Summer, and Autumn seasons when the sun is high and temperatures are. For proper PHANTOM application, it's critical for there be strong, direct sunlight and temperatures over 32 degreeF / 0 degreeC. Cure time is roughly 2 hours total, with another 20 minutes of prep work and brushing to complete the application. DPS also recommends base cleaner or a fresh stone grind prior to application.
Cure Station:PHANTOM can be applied professionally by an Authorized PHANTOM Installer using a Cure Station. The process takes approximately 15 minutes for part A, and 15 minutes for part B, with minor additional preparation and soak time. This is the most precise and fast method to apply PHANTOM to skis or snowboards, and is a reliable all-season solution during the low light winter months, especially in more extreme latitudes, and in wetter climates where sunshine isn't as consistent.
Customers Also Viewed
- $39.99$80.0050% off
- $124.99$180.0031% off
- $139.99$200.0030% off
- $249.00$350.0029% off
- $39.99-$61.57$87.95$53.00December Deals
- $499.99$1,000.0050% offDecember Deals
- $114.99$160.0028% off
- $175.95$319.9545% offDecember Deals
- $499.99$1,300.0062% offDecember Deals
- A tuning brush is a crucial part of regular base maintenance and conditioning. In brushing down your base before waxing to clean out debris, and brushing after waxing to bring back the structure of the base for an optimal ride, ...
- Let's be real, accidents happen when your ripping around the mountain, especially early season. So, when you hit a rock and still don't want to stop, reach for the Dakine P-Tex Stick. While it's no replacement for a proper base ...
- Add a little retro skate style to your board with Dakine's Rad Grabz. Decked with the Dakine logo, these soft foam rails easily stick to your board and add some cushion for grabbing your board in the park.
- Easy to use deodorizing cleaner for all non waterproof footwear, including shoes, sandals, insoles and footbeds.
- This is another piece of the Wend Wax Research arsenal. Wend NF ski and snowboard wax is, like all of our Wend offerings, non-fluro. This is for the good of the environment, but not to your skis' detriment. You see, ...