Feedback Sports Pedal Wrench
The best tool is a versatile one and the Feedback Sports Pedal Wrench Combo is a very versatile one indeed. Not only does it look good, but this tool makes taking pedals on and off a piece of cake and makes sure that you don't bust your knuckles doing so. Snag this shiny tool off our site today and start enjoying this tool from day one.
|Bike Type||Road / MTB|
- Forged, hardened CRV tool steel meant for a lifetime
- Two different pedal flat angles for maximum leverage and efficiency
- Angled 15mm axle nut wrench provides clearance away from wheels
- Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool
- Found in Feedback Sports Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits
Customers Also Viewed
- Sprocket remover/chain whip made from heat treated steel and a molded handle for comfort.
- This shop quality tool will easily remove cranks that require a 14mm socket or 8mm hex release.
- Double ended cone wrenches designed for the home mechanic or occasional user. Thin enough to adjust narrow and hard to reach cones.
- These thoughtfully designed P-handle hex wrenches fit the task at hand, and they fit in your hand too. The hex wrenches are made from high torque industrial steel and through-hardened for long life.
- The SW-12 is a forged double-ended spoke wrench designed to fit select Mavic® wheels using integrated M7 nipples. Precision machined, plated and vinyl dipped for comfort and long life.