Fischer TRANSALP PRO Ski Boots 2023
The Fischer Transalp Pro gets to the heart of what downhill-oriented ski touring professionals want: Outstanding stability and power transmission for demanding descents, balanced with the lowest weight and a large range of motion.
|Bindings Boot Compatible||Touring|
|Ski Boot Forefoot Width||100mm|
|Ski Boot Forefoot Width Range||Medium (100-102mm)|
|International Availability||Argentina, Australia, Chile, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, UK, United States, Canada|
- The Fischer Active Fit Zones Liner System with 2-component design technology actively supports the foot in three defined function zones. The result: more comfort and performance thanks to a perfect fit which adapts dynamically to the movements and the anatomy of the foot.
- A newly developed mechanism allows you easily adjust the forward lean by 3. The more upright 13-14 setting is a more neutral, comfort-oriented stance; the 16-17 angle is better suited to a more aggressive skiing style.
- A spring loaded double locking mechanism ensures that the ski position remains engaged and is not accidently move into walk position.
- The entire bottom of the ski boot is covered in a durable rubber sole to enable secure grip during even the most technical alpine ascents.
- Lace Liners provide a better and more compact support in the shell and for the foot, especially on the insteps and heel fit.
- The new Pebax Rnew material is based on sustainable ressources and makes it possible to build lightweight boots with high stiffness. That makes the boot light for the uphill and give it a perfect performance for the downhill.
- With 45mm width Phatt Maxx Tour leads to a perfect cuff closure and therefore to best power transmission in downhill.
- Adjustable closing construction for a roomy fit in the uphill and a compact fit with perfect force transmission in the downhill.
- This power strap closure mechanism allows the strap to be easily opened and, especially under icy conditions foregoing the need to full rethread the tail of the strap.
- Only one move needed to open or close the buckle which brings a fast change from uphill to downhill mode. Additionally the buckle can be locked in open position.
- The spoiler is fixed to the boot liner by a Velcro strap and can be adjusted individually. Higher spoiler for more support, lower spoiler for lower calf position, spoiler removed for less forward lean.
Customers Also Viewed
- $789.99$849.997% off
- $539.97$1,000.0046% offDecember Deals
- $499.96$975.0049% off
- $399.99$449.9911% off
- $749.99$799.996% off
- $199.99$399.9950% offDecember Deals
- $579.99$649.9911% off
- $279.99$399.9930% off
- $187.50$750.00$449.9975% offDecember Deals
- $789.99$849.997% off
- $499.99$549.999% off
- $399.96$725.0045% offDecember Deals
- $225.00$900.00$399.0075% offDecember Deals
- $160.00$800.00$599.9580% offDecember Deals
- $699.95$850.0018% off
- $599.95$725.0017% off
- $160.00$799.99$299.0080% offDecember Deals
- $419.96$699.9940% off
- $459.99$800.0043% off
- Designed for women skiers seeking a precise fit and optimal performance. Features Boa Fit System for quick and easy adjustment, ensuring a
- Engineered for expert skiers seeking the utmost precision and performance. Boa Fit System combined with Zipfit liner offers a fully customizable
- Last: RS 1850cc Shell: PU Liner: Formula LF W HP frame footbed 35mm velcro strap Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable
- Unleash your mountain prowess with the Head Formula 95 W LV GW Ski Boots Women's 2024, now at Level Nine Sports. These boots are your ticket to conquering the slopes, tailored for fierce women seeking precision and style. Crafted for ...
- Women-Specific Fit: Designed to accommodate the anatomy of female feet, providing better fit and comfort. Optimal Performance: Offers a blend of