Head Pride 2.0 Women's Snowboard 2024
The women's PRIDE 2.0 is an easy-to-ride hybrid camber board for ripping all aspects of the mountain. The board's camber profile ensures a responsive, direct ride when going fast while being forgiving and playful when going slow. The tough construction and hard-wearing base guarantee durability and confidence for progression.
|Model||Pride 2.0 Snowboard|
|International Availability||Argentina;Australia;Chile;Ireland;Japan;New Zealand;UK;United States;Canada|
|Ski Board Base||Extruded|
|Ski Board Construction||Sandwich|
|Ski Board Core||Wood|
|Ski Board Rocker Type||Hybrid Camber|
|Snowboard Directional Flex||Directional Twin|
- HYBRID CAMBER POP -The composition of Hybrid Camber POP is found in two different shapes, Long Directional for extra float and Twin Directional for all-mountain pleasure: This build features an elevated flat section and a slight rocker in tip and tail, combining edge hold with pop and float.
- POPLAR WOOD CORE -Poplar Cores make Head boards lighter and stronger. They are also extra responsive and deliver a progressive, poppy ride.
Customers Also Viewed
- $496.00$775.0036% off
- $476.95$530.0010% off
- $662.95$780.0015% off
- $263.97$439.9540% offDecember Deals
- $272.97$419.9535% off
- $240.47$369.9535% offDecember Deals
- $349.99$499.9930% off
- Camber profile provides excellent edge control and stability for precision riding. Responsive and lively board, ideal for carving and aggressive
- Camber profile for powerful and responsive turns Medium flex for versatility in all-mountain terrain Grip Tech sidecut for improved edge
- Rocker profile for a forgiving and easy-to-ride experience Soft flex for effortless turn initiation and progression Single Malt Core for
- Single Camber profile for responsive turns and powerful carving Grip Tech sidecut technology for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and
- 132, 137, 142, 145W, 148W Aspen Core - A single species lightweight wood core that delivers smooth flex and lively rebound. Biax Glass -