Marker Duke Pt 16 Alpine Touring Bindings 2024
The Duke PT 16 (DIN 6-16) is Royal Family''s top model and sets another milestone. It combines the superior functionality and downhill performance of a Jester with comfortable uphill properties of a pin binding. An absolute highlight is the innovative Ride & Hike toe. For walking mode the upper part is simply unlocked and tilted forward, uncovering the pin binding. To save swing weight the upper jaw part can be taken off and stored in the bagpack. The multi functional Lock & Walk unit automatically locks the brakes and provides a 10Degree climbing aid. For downhill mode the front jaw section is clicked back onto the base plate being quadruple secured by the Auto Quad Lock technology. Now the toe piece works just like an alpine toe with all of its advantages! The heel is the latest generation of Interpivot 3 freeride heels with lightweight magnesium housing and improved stiffness. The low height of 24 mm allows for direct power transmission and fast edge changes. Thanks to Multinorm, all Duke PT are compatible to alpine, touring and GripWalk boots.
|Model||Duke Pt 16|
|International Availability||Argentina;Australia;Chile;Ireland;Japan;New Zealand;UK;United States;Canada|
- INTER PIVOT 3 FREERIDE HEEL: -The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transimission, energy absorption and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step in comfort.
- GLIDING AFD: -All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children's bindings or on ski tours.
- MAGNESIUM PARTS ROYAL FAMILY: -Magnesium sole holders in the toe combined with a magnesium heel housing provide the solid construction for the hardest charging freeride athletes.
- RIDE & HIKE TOE: -For great Royal Family downhill performance and release function combined with pin-technology for strong uphill performance; DIN 6 - 16\ \ Convertible toe:\ Save 300 g per foot for the uphill
- AUTO QUAD LOCK: -Toe part locks itself at 4 different points automatically when stepping into the binding
- LOCK & WALK BRAKE: -Including neutral walking mode and 10Degree climbing aid
- ANTI ICE RAIL: -Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
Customers Also Viewed
- $649.95$800.0019% off
- $599.95$725.0017% off
- $259.95$300.0013% off
- $249.00$350.0029% off
- $109.95$175.0037% off
- $349.95$425.0018% off
- $349.95$400.0013% off
- $229.95$265.0013% off
- Dominate the mountain with the Armada N Strive 12 GW Ski Bindings 2024, now available at Level Nine Sports. These bindings are your ticket to all-mountain mastery, crafted for skiers who demand precision and power. Built to shred, they offer ...
- Multi Norm Compatible Toe Height Adjustment Low Profile Chassis Oversized Platform Hike and Ride Switch Crampon
- DIN Range: 6-13 MNC (Multi-Norm Compatible) Toe Height Adjustment Low Profile Chassis Oversized Platform Hike and Ride
- An unrivaled 47mm of elasticity builds confidence and security at speed. The low-profile toe piece creates a low center of gravity, providing an
- Low Profile Chassis 3D Driver Toe: A patented toe concept that ensures multidirectional release options. Oversized Heel