Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Binding 2024
The newly updated pro freeride binding for the lighter rider is here the Marker Griffon 13 ID. With the new heel and toe, you will feel comfortable tackling anything on the mountain, anything from a booter to that mogul field. Come flying down a groomer in complete control with the Griffon 13 ID. We recommend these for anybody looking to have a great time in the resort. Please pick up a pair soon before they are gone for the year!
|Bindings Boot Compatible||Adult|
|Bindings Brake Width Range||90-99mm|
|Bindings Max Din||13|
|Bindings Max Sole Length||390|
|Bindings Max Width||141|
|Bindings Min Din||4|
|Bindings Min Sole Length||150|
|International Availability||United States, Canada|
- ANTI ICE RAIL: Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- AFD GLIDING PLATE: MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhance optimized functionality - from racing, for children's bindings or on ski tours.
- SOLE.ID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
- INTER PIVOT 3 FREERIDE HEEL: The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transimission, energy absorption and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step in comfort.
- TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE: The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5Degrees it provides the higher energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
Customers Also Viewed
- $489.96$699.9930% off
- $19.00$40.0053% off
- $237.95-$279.95$279.95December Deals
- $713.95$840.0015% off
- $749.99$950.0021% off
- $95.97-$149.95$169.99December Deals
- $86.97-$144.95$144.95December Deals
- $349.99$850.0059% off
- $399.96$500.00$449.9920% offDecember Deals
- $419.96$1,100.00$489.9962% offDecember Deals
- $399.99$950.0058% offDecember Deals
- $279.96$450.00$299.9938% offDecember Deals
- $499.96$750.00$549.9933% offDecember Deals
- $39.95$44.9511% off
- $161.97$269.9540% offDecember Deals
- $321.97$459.9530% offDecember Deals
- $399.96$875.0054% off
- $479.99$1,000.0052% off
- $39.95$44.9511% off
- Dominate the mountain with the Armada N Strive 12 GW Ski Bindings 2024, now available at Level Nine Sports. These bindings are your ticket to all-mountain mastery, crafted for skiers who demand precision and power. Built to shred, they offer ...
- Unleash peak performance on the slopes with the Armada N Strive 14 MN Ski Bindings 2024, available at Level Nine Sports. These bindings are your key to dominating the mountain, engineered for skiers who demand uncompromising precision and power. Crafted ...
- An unrivaled 47mm of elasticity builds confidence and security at speed. The low-profile toe piece creates a low center of gravity, providing an
- Toe Piece: Backland Tech Toe - Aluminum and fiberglass-reinforced polyamide construction with patented Step In aid Heel Piece: Backland Summit
- Low Profile Chassis 3D Driver Toe: A patented toe concept that ensures multidirectional release options. Oversized Heel