Salomon SHIFT PRO 100 AT Women's Ski Boots 2024
Designed for women who love to cruise through unspoiled powder at high speed, but are tempted by the occasional escapade to hike a new peak, Salomon's SHIFT PRO 100 combines the stability and power of a true alpine boot with the versatility of a touring boot fit for the whole mountain. Inbounds or out of bounds, the shift has never been easier!
|Bindings Boot Compatible||Adult|
|Ski Boot Flex||100|
|Ski Boot Flex Range||Medium|
|Ski Boot Forefoot Width||100mm|
|Ski Boot Forefoot Width Range||Medium (100-102mm)|
|International Availability||United States, Canada|
- S/PRO's 100 mm inclusive fit and CustomFit 4D liner with thermoformable Talyn combined with a softer Sensifit insert provide better instant fit and more comfort when touring.
- The Coreframe insert delivers improved terrain feedback and power transmission for a unique downhill performance.
- The Surelock skiwalk mechanism and liner's walk function increase cuff mobility, while the integrated tech inserts ensure direct power transmission, all at only 1.6 kg.
Customers Also Viewed
- $599.95$725.0017% off
- $399.96$725.0045% offDecember Deals
- $314.97$550.0043% off
- $202.50$675.00$369.9970% offDecember Deals
- $499.96$975.0049% off
- $329.96$600.0045% off
- $699.95$850.0018% off
- $180.00$600.00$299.9770% offDecember Deals
- $249.96$425.0041% off
- $240.00$800.00$389.9970% offDecember Deals
- $297.50$850.00$399.9965% offDecember Deals
- Prolite 75 Flex Energy Backbone Legendary Hawx Feel 100mm Medium Last Adaptive Fit System Cuff True Size
- QUICK REMOVABLE TONGUE: Taken away easily with only one hand, the removed tongue offers endless forward lean movement while hiking and great skiing
- SOMATEC: The natural V-position enables skiers to control their skis with absolute precision. Power Zone: The anatomical frame transfers
- Somatec: The natural V-position enables skiers to control their skis with absolute precision. Motion Support: Pivot point fixed liner
- STIFFNESS: 106 Last: 91 mm Weight: 1890 g SOMATEC: The natural V-position enables skiers to control their skis with absolute