SRAM G2 RS Disc Brake Diffusion
We spend a lot of time obsessing over feel, and SwingLink" technology brings our best R&D to life. The G2 RS offers riders the joys of SwingLink" " getting brake pads to the rotor fast, then moderating pressure with smooth modulation. It's one small movement for your finger, one monumental upgrade to your braking.
|Brake Lever Type||Disc|
|International Availability||Argentina, Australia, Chile, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, UK, United States, Canada|
- Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite.
- Bleeding Edge for simple fluid installation and maintenance.
- Tools-free reach adjust for quick personalization.
Customers Also Viewed
- $53.84$65.0017% off
- $269.99$299.9910% off
- $99.99$183.00$146.4045% offWarehouse Clearance Sale
- $10.39$19.9948% off
- $9.99$16.9941% off
- $26.99$30.9913% off
- $21.99$24.9912% off
- $29.00$40.0028% off
- $142.48$285.0050% off
- $479.99$1,000.0052% off
- $109.99$180.0039% off
- $192.45$350.0045% off
- $99.99$160.0038% off
- $119.99$200.0040% off
- Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
- The Shimano Deore XT BL M8100/BR M8100 Disc Brake and Lever Hydraulic Post Mount 2 Piston is the ultimate in braking technology for mountain bikes. These brakes are designed to provide maximum stopping power and control, allowing you to tackle ...
- The Shimano Disc Brake Assembled Set/J-Kit, Deore, Bl-M6100, Br-M6100, W/O Adapter, Metal Pad (W/O Fin) W/Connecter Insert is the perfect solution for any mountain biker looking to upgrade their stopping power. This set features Shimano's renowned Deore technology, which delivers ...
- Our legendary, full-powered brake now features a new technology to improve your cockpit aesthetic: Stealth. The all-new lever body design brings the hose closer to the bar, allowing for a sleeker, more modern ride. The proven internals remain the same, ...
- The SRAM RED® shift-brake controls continue our philosophy of perfecting the interface between rider and bike. SRAM has scrutinized everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter ...