Tecnica ZERO G TOUR PRO Ski Boots 2024
As any real backcountry skier would tell you, sometimes to travel safely in the backcountry you need to make some compromises. They would also tell you that that should never include your gear, and your boots are no exception. For too long, backcountry skiers have had to choose between boots that are lightweight and boots perform well. We've had about enough of that. Coming in at just 1,320g with a 55-degree range of motion and a 4-buckle, overlapping shell design, the 130-flex Zero G Tour Pro is a true lightweight touring boot that is as efficient as it is powerful. A grilamid shell and co-injected carbon fiber cuff provide for second-to-none downhill performance in a touring boot, all while keeping the weight down so you can go as far and send as hard as you want. Minimal resistance for the up and confident turns on the down, Zero G Tour Pro is the chosen boot by some of the world's most accomplished ski mountaineers. All of sudden, the mountains on the horizon don't seem so far a
|Bindings Boot Compatible||Touring|
|Ski Boot Flex||130|
|Ski Boot Flex Range||Very Stiff|
|Ski Boot Forefoot Width||99mm|
|Ski Boot Forefoot Width Range||Narrow (95-99mm)|
|International Availability||United States, Canada|
- Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - Vibram - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Grilamid - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Carbon co-injected
- Liner: LIGHT FIT - C.A.S. Light - Breathable Membrane - Recco - with laces
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesium, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45 mm light strap - Power Lock
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
- Forward Lean: 12degrees-13degrees
- Ramp Angle: 3degrees
Customers Also Viewed
- $849.95$899.956% off
- $849.95$899.956% off
- $559.96$699.9520% off
- $699.95$850.0018% off
- $599.95$725.0017% off
- $649.95$800.0019% off
- $225.00$900.00$399.0075% offCyber Extended Sale
- $160.00$800.00$599.9580% offCyber Extended Sale
- $539.97$1,000.0046% off
- $499.96$975.0049% off
- $384.97$675.0043% off
- $459.99$800.0043% off
- $399.96$725.0045% off
- A comfortable and extremely powerful alpine ski boot, the top-end Atomic Hawx Ultra CTD 130 offers a low-volume, 98mm fit to deliver Legendary Hawx Feel and performance to expert all-mountain skiers with narrower feet. By using the slimmest profile possible ...
- In the business of tearing the run up unrelentlessly, the Dalbello Ds Asolo Factory GW MS 2020 Ski Boot is a great addition to your collection. With too many ways to adjust this boot to conform perfectly to your feet, ...
- The new Panterra 100 GW with medium flex index and GripWalk soles has been designed for good to advanced skiers who want a boot with a customizable fit and excellent comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in ...
- High performance meets comfort! The secret behind the Quantum range lies in the innovative, two-piece shell and cuff structure with an anatomical fit. This enables the combination of a firm, rigid outer shell and a full-length sole plate while still ...
- Navigate the slopes with precision and power when you are wearing Fischer's RC4 Curv XTR 110 Ski Boots. These performance-driven boots feature a snug 97mm last with a stiff 110 flex, making them an ideal choice for intermediate to advanced ...