- Amptek All Mountain Rocker: Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring softer extremities and a stiffer waist, AMPTEK ALL-MOUNTAIN has a 60/40 rocker/camber blend for well-balanced edge grip, stability, forgiveness, and float.
- Serrated Edges 5S: Our exclusive 5S SERRATED EDGE technology offers five, smaller points of edge contact (one between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for increased stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel.
- Wood CK1 Core: Our WOOD C/K core features a single type of wood laminated through the center with Carbon and Kevlar fibers for an easy-to-manipulate flex that's isn't overpowering.
- 4 Hole Disc
- High Grade plastic Highback
- Adjustable Forward Lean
- Lock In Toe Strap
- 7 Degree Forward Lean: For rookies and easy riders.
- Flex Index 1:This boot has a very forgiving flex that is ideal for beginner and intermediate riders.
- Tongue Pull: A loop of fabric at the top of the tongue helps in putting on and removing the boots. Pull it forward and to the side and your foot should slide right in.
- Removable Liner: This boot comes with a removable liner. Removable liners have the advantage of being easier to dry than non-removable liners, and the disadvantage of usually being a little larger than a nonremovable liner boot of the same size.
- Boa Lacing Technology: The awesome new setup that removes the only thing that sucks about snowboard boots: the laces.
The Boa system is laced cables of aircraft grade steel (no it doesn't add weight) that take the place of laces in keeping your boots tight. To tighten you simply push in the Boa housing button (to lock it in place), righty tighty turn the dial until you get the snug fit you desire. To remove the boot, you just pop (pull) the housing button and stretch out the tongue.
If it comes into your head how much nice this is at the top of the lifts on a cold day when you need to tighten up the boots, you are right on. We always recommend Boa boots. Competition level riders still require laces because they need to have the boot so tight it cuts off circulation, for the rest of the world the Boa system is the way to go.
- Liner Lace Lock: This liner features a lace lock to speed up the process of putting boots on. Just pull the lace tab upward until snug, then slide the lace lock down into place. It will ensure the boots stay snug throughout the day. When the day is over, just pull up on the lock knob and slide the foot out. Piece of cake!
- Comfort Cuff: The Comfort Cuff delivers added flex on the medial side of the boot, providing added comfort and a more natural flex.
- Ski Board Base:
- Ski Board Core:
- Model Year:
- Snowboard Directional Flex:
- True Twin
- Snowboard Flex:
- Snowboard Rocker Type:
- Snowboard Terrain:
- All Mountain
- _Primary Category:
- _New Cutoff Date: