Return Process1. To get started send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, click live chat above, or give us a call to let us know what you are intending to do. Or if you have an account on the website, log into your account and go to your previous order history, you can request a return/exchange RMA electronically through there.
2. Write your order number on the box.
3. Send it back. We'll credit your card when it arrives.
Exchange Process- Follow the same process for returns but let us know what you would like to exchange for. Our customer service team will do the rest!
Returnable Items- Any unused item can be returned within 90 Days of receipt for ANY reason for a refund of purchase price. If the item is returned after 90 days you will receive instore credit toward your next purchase on our website. You are responsible for the shipping charges and preventing the product from being destroyed in transit.
- Skis that have been mounted with bindings are eligible for return (of course, if they are still new) for a refund.
Warranties- All items come with full manufacturers warranties. We will happily deal with any warranty issues.
- Visit the Warranties Information page for details on warranty claims.
Return Shipping- It is the customer's responsibility to pay for shipping when returning or exchanging an item.
- If we have made a shipping mistake we will happily email you a return label to get you the correct item at no expense to you.
- Continental US customers: For your convenience we offer a $7 per box (limit two pairs of boots or one pair of skis per return box) return shipping option. Request this when you initiate your return and we will email you a FedEx return label which you can print out and attach to your box and drop off at any FedEx or USPS location as well as give the item to your local postman.