About at L9
Road Bike Shoes, MTB Shoes & Shoe Repair Components
If you are serious about cycling, a pair of purpose-built bike shoes will help you get more power and pleasure out of the sport. Whether you ride competitively or just for fun, on the road or on the trail, L9 Sports carries a big selection of quality road and mountain bike shoes and accessories. When you shop here, you can get them at the best price, thanks to our low-price guarantee backed up by our outstanding customer service.
Road bike shoes and mountain bike shoes are built for these specific types of cycling. So if you do both, it’s best to get a pair designed for each type.
Shoes for Mountain Bikers
As you would expect, MTB shoes tend to be built a little more ruggedly than road bike shoes. They are also designed for walking or running for those times when you have to get off your mountain bike to traverse an especially gnarly stretch, like a deep creek or a slippery log.
You’ll discover an extensive selection of MTB shoes here, including men’s mountain bike shoes and youth mountain bike shoes. We also have MTB shoes for women, including Fizik shoes and other top brands like Shimano, Giro and Five Ten.
Shoes for Road Cyclists
Designed to provide prolonged comfort on those long rides, road shoes have stiff soles and cleats to help lock you into your pedaling position for maximum power. High-end road shoes use materials like carbon to deliver light weight and exceptional strength. You’ll find all kinds of road shoes here in sizes and styles for men, women and kids.
In addition to shoes, we carry accessories and replacement parts. These include Sidi toe pads, soft instep closure systems and strap set buckles. These can prolong the life of your faithful Sidi shoes. They are easy on the environment as well as your wallet.
Have questions? Call, email or instant-chat with us. We speak fluent bicycle here and would love to hear from you.
- A snow boot that keeps your toes warm and dry when stepping in that deep slush; the Liftie Lite has a lightweight EVA midsole that reduces weight for all-day comfort, and features a functional traction pattern. All condition are go! ...
- Be a gravity goddess with the Freerider Women's Shoes from Five Ten. From landing tricks in the park, hucking air off dirt jumps and navigating technical descents, these all-mountain shoes provide the grip to manuever anywhere. Beyond a grippy outsole, ...
- A versatile flat-pedal MTB shoe that offers balance, flexibility and comfort for trail rides and all-mountain exploration with your e-MTB.Don't care about the packaging? Then this product is for you! Get new products at a killer deal with the only ...
- An XC mountain biking shoe with the asymmetrical Overcurve construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot‚Äôs anatomy, a microtex upper and an X3 outsole with durable thermoplastic polyurethane tread.Don't care about the packaging? Then this product is for you! Get ...
- As the speed specialist, this women's trail running shoe is built for precise footwork with a snug, race-oriented fit. Our RL XP Lacing System wraps the foot giving you more control without constriction. The XP Sensor sole with a 4mm ...