About at L9
Mountain Bike Gear and Road Bike Apparel
One of the many joys of biking is that you’re out in the open. You breathe fresh air, feel the wind blow through your hair and across your face, and enjoy all the other benefits of being outside. This can also be one of the downsides of biking, however. Because you aren’t encased in a car, truck, airplane or other enclosed conveyance, you’re subject to the whims of Mother Nature. You can’t simply flip on the air conditioner or heater when you’re on your bike.
Get Outside Whatever the Weather
Fortunately, there is a simple solution. Cold weather or heat doesn’t have to keep you at home on the couch munching chips.
The right bike clothing and accessories can keep you comfortable in virtually any type of weather so you can enjoy your riding practically whenever you want. And L9 Sports is here to help.
We carry an extensive selection of bike apparel for mountain bikers, like mountain biking t-shirts, and road cyclists that will keep you comfortable while making you look good. Our bike apparel also can help prevent a case of road rash should you fall or otherwise get into scrapes on or off the road.
Mountain Bike Gear
The hundreds of products in mountain-bike apparel and road-bike apparel available here mean we have something for everyone. You will find mountain-bike apparel here like helmets and gloves to protect your head in case of crashes and your hands from falls, briars and other gnarly stuff. We carry women's mountain-bike apparel as well as mountain-bike clothing and gear for men and kids.
We also carry plenty of products for road bikers. These include padded shorts to help prevent saddle sores from riding on skinny saddles. Check out our sweat-wicking jerseys and tees to keep you dry in hot or cool weather. For colder weather, we have thermal bibs to keep you pedaling and a full lineup of socks to keep your toes toasty.
Bike Commuter Apparel
If you commute on your bike, there's nowhere to hide. You have to adapt to conditions year-round. We have plenty of commuter clothing available to make your commute a pleasure rather than a pain. From spandex cycling shorts to jackets, gloves, booties and shoes, our bike-commuting apparel will help ensure you show up for work relaxed, refreshed and dry. For safety's sake, check out our helmets and helmet liners, too.
- Upgrade your cycling gear with the Abus Macator Mips Helmet, now available at an incredible price due to damaged packaging! Despite the packaging imperfections, this helmet guarantees uncompromising safety and exceptional performance. The Macator Mips features an innovative Multi-Directional Impact ...
- Safety for dirt jumps, BMX, skaters and more The Flight Helmet takes the traditional skate, dirt jump, and BMX helmet to all-new levels of protection, performance, and comfort. The M9™ Multi-Sector liner uses 9 distinct segments for improved fit, comfort, ...
- PERFORMANCE-FOCUSED OPEN-FACE TRAIL HELMETThe Speedframe Pro Blocked Helmet has earned Virginia Tech's best rating (5 STARS) in its Bicycle Helmet Ratings program. Designed with input from our pro mountain bike athletes, this top-tier open-face mountain bike helmet offers a market-leading ...
- The highly adjustable Roc Loc® 5.5 Mips system allows you to customize fit and feel for enhanced stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact. The P.O.V. ...
- The Source™ Mips® helmet combines advanced performance and protection in a rugged, trail-ready design. Featuring deep coverage with aggressive ventilation from 16 vents coupled with deep internal channeling, it helps keep things cool even when the riding gets rowdy. And ...