About at L9
Level Nine: Your Source for Cassettes and Cogs
Experiencing rough or noisy bike shifts? Need to remedy frequent chain slippage? Does your current mountain bike cassette not have enough teeth on the largest sprocket for your performance needs? Whatever your reason is to shop for bike cassettes and cogs, Level Nine has the selection, prices and brands that you’re looking for.
Road Bike Cassettes and Mountain Bike Cassettes
Your ideal bike cassette needs are decided on several factors, including your fitness level, the terrain on which you normally ride and your crankset. Different types of bikes also call for different types of cassettes. Mountain bike cassettes need a wider range — that’s because the paddling effort changes across terrains. Road bike cassettes are also available in a wide range of sizes; however, road bikes’ rear cassettes feature fewer differences between the sprockets, which make them perform better on flat roads. Unsure about which cassette is right for your performance or bicycle type? Contact us here at Level Nine via chat, by phone or by email. We’re here to help you find the right mountain bike cassette or road bike cassette that allows your ride to be more tailored to your terrain. Level Nine is your go-to for a wide range of cassette and sprocket sizes as well as model years. We also carry trusted brands for your high-performance demands, like e*thirteen, SRAM mountain bike cassettes and SRAM road bike cassettes.
Level Nine: Bike Components and More
Whether you’re shopping for cassettes and cogs online or in one of our retail stores in the Wasatch Front area of Utah, Level Nine is here for you. As fellow outdoor sporting enthusiasts, we know what matters most to you. From the latest deals in bike frames, apparel and maintenance parts to bike accessories and components to build up or to maintain your competitive edge, we’re your one-stop shop for everything you need to keep your bike in top-notch condition.
- High-quality tube designed for 700C road bike wheels Supersonic PV indicates a Presta valve for efficient inflation Lightweight
- Anodized aluminum Compatibility SRAM Includes longer replacement B-limit screw for derailleurs: helps keep the B-limit from max
- 11-Speed Compatibility: Designed for 11-speed drivetrains, making it a great choice for road and mountain bikes with higher gear counts. Durable
- Designed for optimal chain retention and reduced chain drops during off-road biking. Features a narrow-wide tooth profile for improved chain
- Drilled cogs for weight savings Nickel plated steel lockring Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance Cassette Body Type: