About at L9
Mountain Bike and Road Bike Chain Replacements
No matter how well you care for your bike’s chain, eventually you’ll experience chain wear. “Chain stretch,” named because the chain’s pitch grows (or stretches) in length as it wears, is considered the most important type of chain wear. Also important, but not as easy to measure, is “slop” chain wear. Both types of wear will lead to lost efficiency and poor shifting. A very, very worn chain can cause chain weakness, which can ultimately snap under pressure. This can be a very dangerous situation for any bicyclist — hobbyist, amateur or professional. It’s important to regularly monitor your mountain bike chain or road bike chain for wear with an effective chain checking tool.
A Great Selection of Bike Chain Brands and More
When you’re in need of a bike chain replacement, Level Nine is here for you. As fellow outdoor sports and bicycling enthusiasts, we share your passion for the road. Here you’ll find a fantastic selection of mountain bike chains and road bike chains, parts and accessories that will keep your bike’s performance in top condition. You’ll find a huge range of chain speed sizes at Level Nine, from 6, 7 or 8 to 11 or 12-speed chains. Shop top-quality brands like FSA, KMC and SRAM.
Bike Chain Replacements at Level Nine
Level Nine not only has bike chain replacements, we also have a wide range of other maintenance components, apparel, bike and frame options and road bike accessories that will keep you logging those miles safely and in comfort. Whether you’re shopping for mountain bike chains or road bike chains from the comfort of your home or in one of our retail locations in Utah’s Wasatch Front area, you won’t be disappointed. Have questions? Reach out to our knowledgable customer service team via live chat, email or phone. We’re here to help you find the right bike chain replacement you need!
- SRAM Chain PC 1170 PowerLock Chains,Shimano CN-M6100 Bicycle Chain Deore 126 Links Hg 12-Speed W/ Quick-Link,Shimano CN-M9100 Bicycle Chain XTR 126 Links 12 Speed W/Quick-Link,Shimano Shimano Cn-Hg701-11 Chain,KMC X12 Chain: 12-Speed 126 Links,Shimano Shimano Hg95 Chain,FSA K-Force Light 10-Speed Road ...
- Smooth and precise shifting for 12-speed drivetrains. Durable construction with aluminum and steel components. Easy to install and
- SRAM Road 10-speed compatible HollowPin construction for weight savings with no sacrifice of strength Features the PowerLock connecting
- Provides a massive 520-percent gear range for brutal steeps and avoiding hike-a-bikes. Stronger riders can increase chainring size for speed,
- SRAM redefines 1x drivetrain functionality with a 12-speed cassette 500% usable gear range is similar to double drivetrain ranges X-Dome