About at L9
Mountain Bike Tires and Road Bike Tires at Level Nine
Looking for mountain bike tires or road bike tires at great prices? You’re in the right place. Level Nine has a great selection of top-quality bike tires — both on our comprehensive online store as well as in our brick-and-mortar stores located in Utah’s Wasatch Valley region.
Bike Tires for Every Bike
Level Nine has the bike tires you need for whatever kinds of tires your road bike or mountain bike uses. Whether you’re looking for clinchers, tubeless tires or tubular tires, you’ll find what you’re looking for in our selection of mountain bike tires and road bike tires. When purchasing new or replacement bike tires, you’ll want to know the bike tire size needed for your bike, both width and diameter. The most common road bike wheel is 700c; if you have a small bike, you may have 650c wheels. Tire width can vary a bit — choosing the right width also depends on personal preference. Although bikes may come with 23mm tires, many avid riders opt for 25mm tires because of faster rolls and better bump dampening on the road.
Bike Tire Brands at Low Prices
When determining which bike tires are right for you, you can always check your bike’s manufacturer website. Another consideration is what kind of tread you prefer, what types of conditions you’ll be riding on and TPI construction preferences. For help with any (or all) of these factors, Level Nine is your source for expert help. Whether you’re looking for a specific brand like Continental bike tires, Maxxis bike tires, Ritchey, Serfas, Michelin, Panaracer or other brands, we are likely to have them here and at great prices.
Level Nine: Your Source for All Bike Products, Components and More
Contact us to learn more about the bike frames, components, maintenance items and accessories we carry. While you’re here, check out our selection of bike apparel, including jerseys, bike helmets, shoes and other bike gear. Level Nine is your source for the best products at great prices. Access adventure with Level Nine!
- Aggressive tread pattern designed by Greg Minnaar for maximum grip and control. Tubeless-ready construction for improved traction and puncture
- Designed for aggressive trail and enduro riding. Features large, ramped center knobs for low rolling resistance and predictable
- Widely spaced knobs provide excellent traction and shed mud quickly Siped knobs conform to terrain and provide extra grip for secure
- Ideal for wet and loose conditions. Widely spaced knobs allow for excellent mud shedding and traction. Dual-compound rubber provides a
- Single, dual compound, 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, or Super Tacky options EXO, EXO+, DoubleDown (2x120 TPI), or Downhill (2x60 TPI) casing