About at L9
Ski Accessories - helmets, goggles, bags and more
Ski accessories are a must for getting out on the slopes. For example, helmets protect your head during crashes, keep you warm during storm days while ski poles allow you to plant turns and get around the resort.
Here at L9 Sports, we carry all these essential accessories and more. You can choose from hundreds of ski accessories here.
We stock the top brands here, so you can buy with confidence. Our low-price guarantee means you won’t have to break the bank to get quality gear.
In addition to ski poles and helmets, we have tuning supplies to always keep your skis in great condition. We also offer a wide variety of goggles for all types of lighting conditions, face shapes, and helmet-compatible options. Being able to see in all weather conditions is a must for hitting the slopes.
Beyond the Resort
When you want to get away from the crowds and enjoy nature, heading into the backcountry offers that bliss. And here at L9 Sports, we have all these backcountry essentials for venturing out beyond the resort.
In addition to bags and adjustable ski poles, we have rescue supplies for avalanches. A beacon and probe help to locate a missing skier, while a shovel makes digging them out easier. Besides keeping you safe, using these tools can help save your ski buddies.
Storage and Maintenance
Keep your skis stored and waxed properly to prolong the life of the ski. From off-season storage to traveling, here at L9 Sports we offer many gear bags to keep your skis and ski boots stored conveniently.
You will also find tuning supplies to keep your skis riding smooth and fast. A variety of wax options allow you to choose the perfect one for the temperatures in your area. And a nice iron to apply the wax is a must.
- Redefined and reloaded, you'll appreciate the sleek aesthetic of the hidden EPS foam on the women's Avera MIPS Helmet as well as the beveled detail on the venting slider, so it can be adjusted easily while wearing mittens or gloves. ...
- The Sheer Women's Helmet from Giro has it all: comfort, style, and protection for hitting the slopes. Thermostat ventilation allows you to adjust the vents, open or closed, to help you adapt to changing conditions. The plush ear pads add ...
- Modern freeride styling teams up with advanced technical features to provide fit, comfort, and protection for long days chasing the perfect turn, exploring the mountain with family, or venturing into the backcountry. Warmth and comfort are driven by the Plush ...
- This adjustable lightweight helmet is ideal for those looking to shed weight. Customize your fit with the simple size adjustment system. No more fogged goggles with POC's direct ventilation channel giving you adequate airflow to keep your vision clear. This ...
- With features from several of POC's award-winning helmets, and a unibody shell construction first introduced in their groundbreaking Octal road helmet, the Tectal Race SPIN provides protection and ventilation on a previously unseen scale for mountain bike riders.