About at L9
Ski Gear Bags - Bags made for storing all your equipment
At L9 Sports, we know that skiing involves a lot of equipment and specialized ski apparel. As you add to your growing quiver, storage can become an issue. That’s why we have included our ski gear bags page to help you store and carry all your gear to and from the mountain. There’s sure to be a bag here that you can put to good use. The bags you will find here fall into one of four categories: ski/board bags, boot bags, duffel bags and backpacks.
The ski bags you will find here are great for longer ski trips, especially if you plan on flying or storing your skis in your car. They are made to both protect your equipment and your car or closet. Many of them include places for your ski poles, with room to spare to stuff some clothes as well. Make sure to read the description of the bag you are looking at to confirm that it will fit the length of your skis. Some even carry more than one pair of skis!
The boot bags you see on this page will make your ski boots easy and convenient to carry. Some are backpack style with back straps, while others are more like a duffel bag, and some work either way. You will find some other cool features on some of them, like the Dakine Boot Locker 69L, that opens up to a changing mat that you will keep your feet dry in a snowy parking lot.
Many of the backpacks are built for backcountry touring/skiing, but that only means they’ll work doubly well at the resort, or camping, or any other setting where you might need to store some gear on your back. You will find features on these backpacks like a ski carry system, separate goggle pockets, and places for a shovel and probe.
The remaining bags here are great for storing a lot, and looking stylish while doing it. These bags are great for making sure you don’t forget anything on that next ski trip. Whether that trip is just driving up to your local hill, or going across the country, there is sure to be something here to work for you.
- Pack it up and go with Cannondale's Contained Stitched Seat Bag. This simple and effective bag solution keeps your essentials stored securely and easy to access.
- This fanny pack style bag is great for long days on the trail carrying extra water and snacks to make sure you stay up with your friends. With great ergonomics in mind, it is sure to be comfortable. This bag ...
- With its mid-size design, the Team Mission Pro 25L is the daily driver of backcountry packs. Large enough to meet most touring needs, and ready to perform as an everyday pack, it's no wonder Bryan Fox and Louif Paradis have ...
- Tired and worn out bike stand bags can now be replaced with the Feedback Sports Tote Bag. Designed specifically for Feedback Sports and their bike stand collection, these bags are the original manufacturer's replacement and quality. These bags are designed ...
- The Level Nine Snowboard bags have arrived and we couldn't be more excited for them. We took the best features of a few different bags and came up with a durable, great looking bag that you can fit your board ...