About at L9
Oakley, Dakine & Other Top Ski Apparel Brands at L9 Sports
Staying warm, mobility, comfort and looking good are all important factors to consider when buying Ski Apparel. Luckily, with the selection that we have at L9 Sports, you will be sure to find something that fits your needs, style and budget. There are a lot of necessary pieces when outfitting your skiing kit.
Starting from the layer closest to the skin, you need a versatile and breathable Ski Base Layer top and bottom and some Mid Layers to customize your warmth on a given day, and don’t forget some good Ski Socks. Once you are good to go with that, it’s time to think about the pieces that will be your first line of defense against the elements.
Jackets and Pants are of the utmost importance, but just as important are Gloves & Mittens and Hats & Facemasks. These pieces are going to be what everyone sees when you are carving through that fresh corduroy under the lift.
Ski Jackets are one of the most important pieces of gear for an enjoyable day out on the slopes. You want to make sure that your jacket has everything you need - waterproofing, insulation and a comfortable fit.
At L9 Sports, we carry jackets for warm spring days and frigid stormy winter days, and some that work great all the time. For example, zip vents in the jacket (usually in the armpits or back) can turn a super insulated jacket into a light cooling piece. Some features you should look for include the fabric, the waterproof/breathability ratings, and the insulation.
Discover an impressive selection of top-quality ski pants from leading brands in winter sports apparel. Explore our inventory of insulated pants and snow pants, all sourced from top companies. Experience the exceptional warmth, waterproofing, and breathability offered by these trusted brands, along with their innovative features like boot gaiters and customizable cuts. Embrace your individual style and conquer the slopes with confidence, knowing that you're equipped with ski pants from the best brands in the industry.
Complete your winter gear with essential accessories from L9 Sports. Stay warm and protected by choosing from our wide range of gloves, mittens, hats, and facemasks. Don't let cold fingers or a wind-burnt nose spoil your skiing experience.
Our collection caters to all conditions, whether it's a sunny spring day or a snowy winter day. Mix and match our accessories to meet your specific needs and ensure you're fully equipped from head to toe. Get ready to hit the slopes with confidence and style after shopping at L9 Sports.
- Inspired by an elevated state of mind fused with Quiksilver DNA, the High Altitude GORE-TEX® Snow Jacket for men couples streetwear aesthetic with high-performance innovation. This shell snowboard jacket from our Versatile Capsule is durable, waterproof, windproof and optimized for ...
- Designed for big mountain proficiency, this snow jacket is guaranteed to keep you dry with a first-class waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® 2-layer membrane. The long, tailored fit has been insulated with PrimaLoft® Black eco-friendly fill and sealed with fully taped ...
- Protective yet comfy, the STANCE 3L jacket for women features really resistant, weatherproof fabric for big powder days, which is brushed inside for maximum comfort. Made in collaboration with freeride athletes, this versatile, modern jacket effortlessly takes you from city ...
- This is the first time Solomon has made a longer length all-mountain shell jacket for skiing. Protective yet comfy, the men's STANCE 3L LONG jacket features really resistant, weatherproof fabric for big powder days and cold urban winters - brushed ...
- The Ceptor Jacket is a sleek, water-repellent shell designed for snowsports. With versatile, reliable DryVent™ 3L and features like a powder skirt and goggle pocket, you'll eagerly await the next winter storm warning.