About at L9
Ski Base Layers - Designed for riding in all weather
If you’ve ever been snowboarding, you know that weather can be an obstacle standing in your way of a good time. In the past, cotton long johns that did not breathe or stay dry were your only option, but no more! Base Layers have come a long way in the Twenty-first century. Made of antimicrobial, breathable, warm and flexible materials, the layers at L9 are soft, wick moisture and will keep you comfortable while you ride. We have Men’s Base Layers, Women’s Base Layers, and Kids’ Base Layers for all conditions.
Tops & Bottoms
You will see tops and bottoms in the Base Layers section of our website. Often, you can match the upper and lower pieces exactly for a seamless fit. Many of the brands available at L9 have different “levels” of base layers for warmth, and the specs of the pieces will let you know how warm they are.
Merino Wool is the gold standard for natural, wicking layers to be close to your skin. Many of the base layers available on L9 Sports’ website are made of Merino Wool.
Wool does not have to be itchy or stiff. In fact, it can be soft and comfortable. It has to be worn and used for you to understand just how magical this fabric is.
Remember, if you are confused, or have questions, ask the knowledgeable staff at Level Nine using the chat or email options.
- Staying comfortable on the mountain regardless of the conditions starts with a great baselayer. The Leeta Baselayer Top features a blended nylon, wool, spandex construction with chafe-free flat seams and four-way stretch for uninhibited movement on the mountain. It wicks ...
- There's nothing worse than calling it early because you're cold. Underlayers are key to your riding experience. The Lupine Lightweight bottom moisture-wicking fabric ensures that it dries rapidly and the elastic waistband ensures a perfect fit that's not too snug ...
- Year round warmth. Nevis is a Jack of all trades, a tough versatile midlayer offering ultimate warmth and performance for any adventure. The simple paired down design using durable Merino Wool Fleece makes Nevis the perfect year round solution.
- Bella Tech is an active baselayer designed for multisport use. It is lightweight, has a slim fit silhouette and is packed with features to deliver performance in all conditions. Bella Tech uses Mons Royal's ultra-lite Merino Air-Con fabric, nature's air ...
- Our Men's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Colorblock Crew features 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance. With shoulder panels and a flatlock seam construction, this base layer brings ...