About at L9
Ski Boot Replacement Parts & Accessories
Ski Boots Parts & Accessories include several convenient pieces to improve your overall skiing experience. The parts include toe and heel lugs, footbeds and Intuition Liners, while the accessories include pieces to protect and warm up your boots. Adding these pieces can mean the difference between a good day and a bad day, or a boot that lasts years and a boot that lasts days.
Toe and Heel Lugs
If you look at the bottom of most ski boots, you will notice that the toe and heel areas (the parts that attach to the bindings) have screws holding them in place. These plastic pieces are known as toe and heel lugs, and they can get worn out after being walked on. This can lead to a not-so-secure linkage to your bindings, which can be dangerous. However, when this happens, you don’t need to buy new boots, you can simply replace the lugs. Our Parts & Accessories page also features Cat Tracks - rubber soles that attach to your lugs to eliminate the wear and make it easier to walk.
Any experienced skier will tell you that a good, custom footbed is essential to a comfortable ski boot. At L9, we sell a variety of footbeds for every kind of boot, and every kind of foot. Many of them can be taken to our shop to be custom fit by one of our expert boot fitters.
Intuition Liners are the best fitting, most responsive and comfortable boot liner on the market today, and here at L9 Sports, we have many different kinds of Intuition Liners for your fitting needs. These liners are heat moldable, meaning our boot fitters can heat them up and form them to your specific foot, giving you a truly custom fit. Replace your stock liner and upgrade to an Intuition Liner today.
Boot dryers are small heaters that will dry your boot fast after a day of skiing. With these, you’ll never have to worry about wet and frozen boots again.
- The FL3X Diverge SC was meticulously designed to meet the needs of Sammy Carlson's unique style. Whether Sammy's boosting backcountry kickers, hopping on the sled or preparing to drop into a technical line, the Diverge SC delivers. Tech-compatible and equipped ...
- Looking to take the path less traveled or simply trying to avoid lift-lines? The Diverge W has you covered. Tech-compatible and equipped with a Intuition Pro Tour Wrap, 90 Flex Tongue, and lightweight Diverge Tour 3-Piece Shell. The Diverge W ...
- The new and improved Salomon S/Max 130 Ski Boots are a must-have. These medium-volume boots feature Salomon's Coreframe Technology that includes stiffer inserts in the midfoot of the shell with a new seamless liner and Sense Amplifier top buckle for ...
- The Salomon S/Pro 70 Women's Ski boots combine comfort and the perfect fit into a soft, forgiving boot. They feature a seamless liner that eliminates pesky rubbing in common areas and Salomon's Custom HD heat moldable shell for a truly ...
- For women looking for all the comfort and performance of an S/PRO boot, but also a wider fit, this boot's redesigned, 102mm, anatomic last provides better fit to wider feet. GripWalk pads are premounted and their specific shape improves walking ...