About at L9
Kids’ Snowboard Bindings - Snowboard Bindings for all ages
While not as cool as the snowboards themselves, having a reliable and safe pair of Snowboard Bindings for your little one is essential to having a good day on the slopes. The most important things to consider when purchasing snowboard bindings for your child are the the size, and the entry/exit and strap style of the bindings.
Snowboard Binding Flex Levels
Snowboard bindings come in a variety of flex levels that should be considered depending on the rider’s size, skill level, and preferred riding style. Children’s bindings are usually very flexible to account for their small size and the fact that they are probably still learning how to ride.
All L9, we have size charts to help you find the binding size you need for your child’s Snowboard Boot. Usually, bindings come in Small, Medium, or Large sizes with each size accommodating for a range of boot sizes. Smaller children’s bindings come in a Child size. There is overlap, so try to choose the size that is closest to your boot size.
Kids Snowboard Binding Straps
While adult bindings typically feature an ankle and a toe strap to buckle and secure your boot, many children’s bindings feature one large strap that covers their entire foot. Other children’s bindings (especially for bigger kids) will feature the classic two strap design.
To connect the Binding to your child’s Snowboard, baseplates are used. The baseplate enables the rider to choose the width of their stance on the board, as well as the angle that their foot will be positioned on the board. Not all baseplates work with all boards. The description of the board and binding should let you know which they will work with. A good rule of thumb is that brands are always compatible, but most bindings on L9’s site will work with most boards. If you aren’t sure of any of this, make sure to ask the knowledgeable staff at L9 Sports through our chat or email options.
- The Bent Metal Stylist Snowboard Bindings 2023 are a perfect blend of style, performance, and comfort. These bindings feature a new AERON baseplate that provides enhanced board feel and response, while the Flex Control Drive Plate allows for customizable flex ...
- Designed for rider's who want a lightweight, powerful ride that is still playful enough to butter and tweak. Built with the reliable performance of Rome's FullWrap platform and medium flexing PureFlex ankle straps, their all-new Fast Entry Straps and Bomb ...
- The men's Cobra snowboard binding delivers a responsive yet forgiving feel for freestyle riding. Our asymmetrical highback shape mirrors our canted footbeds to maximize fit and comfort no matter your stance angle or width.
- A freestyle focused design offering unmatched comfort and our latest technology. Shadowfit breaks the barrier of a conventional heelcup, allowing for consistent flex and natural connection. Asymmetric design lends to freestyle functionality while Optivibe absorbs shock and provides a reactive ...
- Power meets control - The all mountain legend continues. The Atlas combines Union's strongest baseplate ever built with Vaporlite High-Density bushings, a stiff Duraflex CB highback, the rapid response of Exoframe 3.0 ankle straps. Designed, tested, and trusted by the ...