About at L9
Women’s Snowboard Packages - Snowboards, Boots & Bindings
L9 Sports has carefully combined sets of Women’s Snowboards, Boots, and Bindings to help take the guesswork out of purchasing equipment. These Women’s Snowboard Packages are guaranteed to work together, and get you or the woman in your life out on the slopes in record time. Plus, if you buy a women’s snowboard package with L9, we will be happy to mount the board for you, and you will receive it ready to ride. When purchasing a women’s snowboard package, you will need to consider the ability of the snowboarder, as well as their size and the kind of riding they hope to do with their package.
Women’s Snowboard Bindings
Women’s Snowboard Bindings can be adjusted using a Phillips Screwdriver in most snowboard packages. Depending on the style of riding, and whether the rider is regular (left foot in front), or goofy (right foot in front), bindings can be made to angle toward the front of the board, away from the front of the board (good for switch riding), or in any combination that feels comfortable for the rider.
Women’s Snowboard Boots
Women’s Snowboard Boots have two major parts - a liner and a shell. Both parts have different ways to fasten them depending on the boot. Many boots use typical laces, but there are also BOA lacing systems that use a cable connected to a dial that is easy to twist, as well as various other proprietary lacing systems. If you have a preference, make sure you check the boot description so that you will be able to get what you need.
Rider Height and Weight
When purchasing a snowboard package, it is important to take the rider’s height and weight into account. Snowboards are measured in centimeters, and generally need to be almost as tall as the rider. For beginners, it is generally recommended to size a board to somewhere just below their chin height, for intermediate skiers, somewhere between their chin and lower lip, and for experts, anywhere above that level (expert riders usually have a length in mind based on their experience). Heavier, stronger riders will be able to ride a longer board, whereas lighter riders may have trouble initiating turns with that same board. Remember to read the descriptions to get an idea of the flex pattern, and other attributes of the snowboard package. If you are unsure about any of this, you can always ask the helpful staff here at L9 using our chat or email options.
- High-Performance Board: The Arbor Coda Camber Snowboard is built for advanced riders seeking top-tier performance in all-mountain and freeride
- Camber Profile: Utilizes traditional camber, providing excellent edge hold, precision, and pop, making it ideal for aggressive riders and carving
- Rocker profile for a forgiving and easy-to-ride experience Soft flex for effortless turn initiation and progression Single Malt Core for
- Camber profile for powerful and responsive turns Medium-stiff flex for stability in all-mountain terrain Uprise Fenders for increased
- Camber profile for powerful and precise turns Medium-stiff flex for stability at high speeds and steep terrain Grip Tech sidecut for