Shop Snowboard Bindings
- $181.97$259.9530% off
- $263.97$439.9540% off
- $188.97$269.9530% off
- $101.97$169.9540% off
- $137.97$229.9540% off
- $195.99$279.9930% off
About at L9
Snowboards - All Mountain, Freestyle and Freeride Boards
A Snowboard is essential to a great day on the slopes, and having your own Snowboard means that you can explore the mountain however you want with ease.
There are snowboards built for all different styles of riding, including learning, speed, deep snow, tricks, or just cruising with the family, and at L9 Sports, we can help you find the board that’s right for you.
Snowboard Width & Length
Snowboards come in a variety of widths, and at L9, we can help you determine what width and length will work for your skill level and desired style. Typically, wider boards are made to float in deeper snow, while narrower boards will be easier to turn on groomed slopes. The length of snowboard you want depends on your size, but also your ability level. Longer boards take more power and skill to maneuver, but will provide you with more stability, while shorter boards are usually preferred by beginners for their ease of use. L9’s website lets you easily search by both width and length.
Snowboards are built for a variety of uses. All Mountain Snowboards are designed to work well wherever you might take them, Beginner Snowboards help beginners learn to carve, Park Snowboards are made for tricks on jumps and rails, while Powder Snowboards are made to help you float on the deepest days. Finally, Splitboards are made lighter, and they actually split down the middle to help you as you ascend mountains that don’t have a chairlift.
All of these board types overlap, and many boards are made to incorporate more than one of the above styles. Luckily, the knowledgeable staff at L9 can help you find the right board for you. Also, remember to read the descriptions of the boards. They can usually help you to determine if a board is right for you.
Snowboards for Everyone
L9 has a wide selection of Men’s Snowboards, Women’s Snowboards, and Children’s Snowboards. Many boards are considered unisex, and anyone can enjoy them. However, some snowboards are built specifically for the shape and lower center of gravity of a woman. Children’s snowboards are usually lighter, narrower, and shorter than adult boards. Enjoy your ride with equipment from L9 Sports.
- The ultimate apex Natural Selection winning, pow pillow blasting multi direcional snowboard in pinnacle apex “Techno Pop” carbon carbon technology performance construction. Travis took his Orca learnings and merged them with his elite high performance snowboard world freestyle tour dreams ...
- Pete Saari’s newly redesigned pow friendly surf and skate minded resort freestyle. Constantly fine tuning because this is the ExperiMENTAL division... this year we shortened the tip and tails and lengthened the contacts slightly maintaining the amazing float in both ...
- We work with Matt Biolos to fine tune his shapes every year. The high performance directional freestyle ATV Quiver Killer squash tail features Matt’s signature elliptical progressive sidecuts. Mammoth Mountain's freestyle all mountain wizard Devin Tubbs helped us dial in ...
- The Skate Banana's revolutionary, award winning â€œBanana Techâ€ rocker/camber hybrid contour redefined modern snowboard design. This fun easy to ride, high performance dream stick rips hardpack, carves ice, jibs and floats effortlessly in powder. Loaded with features like an FSC ...
- Lib Tech's Org-Throttle transverse grain maple energy transfer platforms built into a powerful C3 cambered slopestyle board that has become a go to for progressive freestyle shredding all over the mountain from the park to the backcountry. Brand new technology ...