About at L9
Snowboards - All Mountain, Freestyle and Freeride Boards
A Snowboard is essential to a great day on the slopes, and having your own Snowboard means that you can explore the mountain however you want with ease.
There are snowboards built for all different styles of riding, including learning, speed, deep snow, tricks, or just cruising with the family, and at L9 Sports, we can help you find the board that’s right for you.
Snowboard Width & Length
Snowboards come in a variety of widths, and at L9, we can help you determine what width and length will work for your skill level and desired style. Typically, wider boards are made to float in deeper snow, while narrower boards will be easier to turn on groomed slopes. The length of snowboard you want depends on your size, but also your ability level. Longer boards take more power and skill to maneuver, but will provide you with more stability, while shorter boards are usually preferred by beginners for their ease of use. L9’s website lets you easily search by both width and length.
Snowboards are built for a variety of uses. All Mountain Snowboards are designed to work well wherever you might take them, Beginner Snowboards help beginners learn to carve, Park Snowboards are made for tricks on jumps and rails, while Powder Snowboards are made to help you float on the deepest days. Finally, Splitboards are made lighter, and they actually split down the middle to help you as you ascend mountains that don’t have a chairlift.
All of these board types overlap, and many boards are made to incorporate more than one of the above styles. Luckily, the knowledgeable staff at L9 can help you find the right board for you. Also, remember to read the descriptions of the boards. They can usually help you to determine if a board is right for you.
Snowboards for Everyone
L9 has a wide selection of Men’s Snowboards, Women’s Snowboards, and Children’s Snowboards. Many boards are considered unisex, and anyone can enjoy them. However, some snowboards are built specifically for the shape and lower center of gravity of a woman. Children’s snowboards are usually lighter, narrower, and shorter than adult boards. Enjoy your ride with equipment from L9 Sports.
- The ultimate resort shred stick for advanced rippers who constantly watch the weather and score ridiculous amounts of pow but, rip everyday regardless of the conditions. Designed by legendary freestyle minded resort Billy Goater Temple Cummins and his skateboard influenced ...
- A dreamy camber directional all terrain freeride board with unlimited freestyle capacity. The relaxed entry directional nose and mild taper floats the pow and crud effortlessly. A powerful C3 camber contour with Magne-Traction guarantees precise hard pack carving and pop ...
- Austen Sweetin is one ripping all terrain snowboarder... he rode pretty much every board we make in every condition imaginable (especially pow) and carefully studied his favorite geometries, and working with our experiMENTAL design team, combined them into the ultimate ...
- Not your gutless fish.Travis has juiced up this Jackson Hole resort slasher into an apex all terrain tech shred predator. A long floaty nose combined with a powerful poppy contact maximizing short radius “Whale Tail Technology”. A tight 7m trench ...
- One of the best freestyle boards to learn and progress on, the District offers easy, budget-friendly fun for entry-level riders. The softer, twin freestyle flex provides an easy-to manipulate ride no matter which direction you slide. And with a generous ...